Good morning friends. I hope your long weekend is already off to a great start. Here’s what I’m reading.
- I hope my friends visiting the coast this weekend are aware of Beryl. She’s got some terrible timing.
- The Miami Heat are awaiting the winner of tonight’s game 7 between the Celtics and 76ers. Needless to say, it’s a big game.
- Lebron James is really good at basketball.
- It doesn’t look like Linsanity is going anywhere.
- Here’s a look at Danica Patrick’s decision to leave Indy car for NASCAR.
- The New Jersey Devils will play the Los Angelas Kings in the Stanley Cup Finals. We’re all rooting for LA right?
- Deadspin does a great job looking at the NFLPA’s collusion lawsuit against the league.
- Here’s ProBasketballTalk’s Western Conference preview. I’m so excited to watch this series.
- My Orioles are still getting in done in the AL East. How long will it last?
- Stewart Mandel talks college football realignment, playoffs in his most recent mailbag.
- Here’s someone who gets it. “Lionel Messi, Greatest Season Ever, Best Player in History.”
That’s it for now. Watch out for the Cops this weekend. They will be everywhere.