I hope tonight’s bowl offering is better than the stinker we got last night with BYU vs SDSU. I think it will be.
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s Bowl: Ball State (9-3) vs. UCF (9-4) 7:30pm ESPN
This game doesn’t offer a big name draw, but these 2 teams should throw out some points tonight. Ball State was a surprise team in the MAC and they are playing in their first bowl since 2008. Look for Ball State to carry the momentum of 6 straight wins to a high scoring victory over the C-USA runner-up UCF. Ball State 42-35
5 Reasons to Watch:
- C-USA Special Teams Player of the Year Quincy McDuffie led the nation with a kick return average of 34.2 yards. He is a threat to score anytime he touches the ball.
- Both teams have not lost a night game this season. Something will have to give.
- At 35 points a game, both teams can put up the points. Look for an excited game with plenty of points.
- There are not any projected NFL draft picks in this game, but UCF G Theo Goins has a chance to move up.
- Ball State RB Jahwan Edwards has a chance to bust off for a big game against the weak UCF rush D.